Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bloggy Bone.

Dang! My Bloggy Bone is sprained. Not extrememly bad. But enough to keep me off for a while. It's recovering and I am hoping after tomorrow it will be feeling much better. But there is no guarantee. We are getting ready for our Primary Program and change is in the air. It just stresses me out!

So I was going to do a Make a Meal, to stretch my bloggy bone a little, but my picture card won't register when I put it in and it's just no fun to do Make a Meal with no pictures so I won't do it today and will have Daniel figure it out when he is done picking the many potatoes from the garden. Speaking of the garden, it froze. Good thing all we have left is potatoes, pumpkins, gourds and really cool Hubbard squash.

I still have snot. Not as much as before but I'm still a snot machine. We aren't sick anymore, though. And we did not have the swine/H1N1 flu! Just head colds. Please don't spread rumors about us. Speaking of rumors, did you hear about the guy...Just kidding.

This is the first year we've gotten apples from one of our trees. We usually get a few along with tons of worms. So Daniel sprayed the trees and the red apple tree produced. I will be making some apple cake, apple crisp and apple other things. Until I run out of apples. Mmmm. They are so good. The other tree had worms. Maybe next year we'll get more apples and no worms.

My bloggy bone is healing. I can feel it! Wow! It's getting stronger. I will be blogging again soon. Stay tuned! Have a fantastic Saturday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

That stinks about the snot but I'm glad you are feeling better! How fun to have so many apples! Oh and I LOVE apple crisp!