Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Day In The Life.

Monday...My good friend Amie asked me to shop and decorate a bedroom in her house for her mom, who was moving in. I spent Monday morning shopping and afternoon setting up. This is the spot of beauty. The rest of the room looked good too. But this was my fav!
Ruthie also started Kindergarten and made me a free woman for 3 1/2 hours a day!
Tuesday...New sheets. We order our sheets on line and have to get extra deep pockets for our mattress. These are chocolate 1000 thread count sheets. Yes, luxurious! One more reason to go to bed at night!
Wednesday...With a little time to myself each afternoon I made sure I got some Rocky Road ice cream from the Schwans guy. I have been putting milk in my ice cream since I started babysitting a particular family when I was 11. They got me hooked!
Thursday...Leanne and Mila came to visit and she gave me bottles. I now need a baby to feed with them. This was also the day the garage spring broke...
Friday...Which leads me to this. My front door. I think it's inviting, but I really prefer going in through my filthy garage door. I also like the privacy of taking my McDonald's lunch in through the garage so the whole neighborhood doesn't see my lunch habits. We also realized when we got home late Saturday night that moths like to hang out by our porch light and like to fly in our faces when we are trying to quickly unlock the front door!
Saturday...Meme's 80th birthday celebration. Meme is my grandma, but we've never called her grandma. We had dinner and cake and I won a prize with 2 of my sisters for knowing the most about her. The picture is dark. I know. I keep hoping it will spur My Love into investing in a better camera. So I won't apologize!
Sunday...Today we went to a nephew's baby blessing. I didn't get any pictures. So I thought I'd put this on to get your mouths watering for Make a Meal tomorrow.
Hope your week was splendid!

4 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

It was so great to see you! Those sheets look so comfy. We're looking forward to our next visit.

Jen said...

Those sheets look sooo inviting! So soft and cool feeling! You must tell me your "sheet source".

Me and my best friend use to always put milk in our icecream! It was like a milk shake in a bowl.

Only cool people put milk in their icecream!

Crissy said...

Cool Sheets! I always have bad luck when shopping for sheets! Those look nice :)

Kim said...

The room looks great and I want your sheets. I love your pictures and that you share a little bit of your life with us.