Monday, September 21, 2009

What Day Is It?

I realized recently that I have posted far more posts in 2009 than I did all of 2008 and the last couple of months of 2007 when I started this blasted thing. And it's only September. I must be a blogging fool. Or something. My brain is a snot filled mess. I am trying to get parts all situated for our Primary Program coming in November. I am failing miserably. Well, not really. I just wanted to say failing miserably. I think it sounds neat. Failing miserably. Say it out loud. Neat. Yep. Snot filled mess. I also realized that I have officially had over 10,000 hits on my blog. Cool. I wish I had that many friends. I only have what I need. And that's fine with me. So thanks for visiting my blog. Thanks for reading my blog. Thanks for being my friend. Does it sound like I'm gonna quit blogging? I'm not. I just have nothing to say and so much time to say it. And I'm bored. Maybe I have Mono. Who knows. I should probably put all this energy into something more beneficial. But then you would have nothing to read right now. So I'm gonna stop now and get ready to make Chicken Parmesan for dinner. Sounds good, doesn't it? Maybe I'll do a Make a Meal with it. Maybe. My brain is a snot filled mess and so.....

K.

Bye.

3 comments:

Mama Bear said...

So is blogging how you fill your kidless hours? LOL. I have noticed that I'm not such a good blogger this year, maybe its because I was on bedrest and didn't have much else to do and this time I have my hands full with an active toddler. If you need program help feel free to call.

Crissy said...

Hope you get better soon! That's so cool with all those hits! You are one popular chicky! I think I burned myself out on the blogging. Hopefully I will do better this next coming year! Get some rest!

Kim said...

Are you still sick? Ugh! I love visiting your blog - congrats on 10,000 hits!!!