Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Quote Quota.

Okay. I know I have put this thing off for quite some time. And then I forgot about it. Then I just (seriously Just) remembered it. The quote thingy a couple of weeks ago. Are you dying to know what the quotes were from? Or did you forget too?

Yeah, well. Here are the answers...

"Stat! Stat means now!" The Office

"Your pits are entirely tolerable." Jimmy Neutron

"And whoever said that orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed." Legally Blond

"Red, yellow and blue. Each one has a message for you and me. Each is a symbol true." Primary Colors song from the Children's Song Book

Jen, Katie and Laurie got one or 2 of them. I already rewarded Katie and Laurie. Jen, we ate your reward. Sorry. I will be swinging by one day this week with a new reward.

4 comments:

Hollyween said...

Phew! I'm caught up on your blog! Are you impressed? I figure if I do one person's blog a day, it might actually happen.

I love the sweet pictures of the little angel Rebeccah. She's beautiful! I'm so sorry for your loss, Jennie. Babies have an especially tender spot in my heart.

Oh, and I think I honked and waved at you that day your garage broke! I thought to myself, 'Jennie looks stressed!' I should have been a good neighbor and taken your kids to school. What was I thinking??!!!

Kates said...

Thanks for the cookies! They were yummy!

Jen said...

Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I'm doin' the happy dance here. I still don't feel I am worthy of your tasty treats, because I had no idea where the other quotes were from. But that's okay, if you still want to reward me. You totally rock!

Kim said...

I remember the primary quote but I don't remember the others - where have I been?!?