Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy.

I went to Costco on Saturday for TP. Meaning I got Tp, chicken nuggets, bathroom cups, string cheese, lunch chips and roasts. And tortillas. I'm so happy. I just made some tortillas for my lunch. Wait! It's only 10:20 am. It's a snack. Yummy. They make me happy. So I thought I would blog about how happy I am. I'm happy.

But there are some other things that make me happy. And some things that are just weird. And some things that gross me out. So since I have your attention, I thought I'd share some of those things with you.

  • Costco tortillas make me happy.
  • N*ked taco night makes me happy.
  • I really hate that french fries are fattening. If they weren't, I'd be more happy.
  • I got diet Mt Dew yesterday and thought it would make me happy. It didn't. It just made me think about the stomach flu. Gross.
  • There are some people who shouldn't be on HDTV. It's just weird.
  • I think people who pay to have acrylic toe nails put on are weird. Really weird. I mean, how do you wear closed toed shoes with claws? I just don't get it. It's weird.
  • I have naturally curly hair. It looks like a bad perm sometimes. I'm happy when I have a good curly hair day. I wish I could be happy more often!
  • The potatoes from my last Make A Meal make me really happy. They also make Ruthie really happy.
  • I always think it's weird when people ask if I have Diabetes "really bad". You mean like when you have a crush on someone really bad? Or you have the stomach flu really bad? It doesn't work like that. Some things just make me laugh. Not happy. Just laugh.
  • Rocky Road ice cream makes me happy.
  • My family is weird.
  • My family makes me the happiest.

So there you go. I can't think of anything else right now. I need to go make me another tortilla. They make me happy!

Have a happy day!

4 comments:

Crissy said...

I have never tried the tortillas from Costco. You will need to tell me the name of them sometime.
Love your list! I need some potatoes now :)

Jen said...

I have heard about the Costco tortillas. It almost makes me want to get a Costco membership.

I totally agree on the fake toe nails thing. I think they look like finger nails on your toes. Nasty. Sends chills up my spine.

I'm so glad you are happy!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

I LOVE COSTCO TORTILLAS! It's almost like you're making them homeade.

Acrylic toe nails? I didn't know that was even possible.

I love your naturally curly hair - I would love to have it -especially over my naturally frizzy hair.

Can't wait to see you!

Kim said...

I am sooo with you on the acrylic toe-nails thing - very weird.

Costco tortillas ARE the best! They make me happy too!

Your list makes me happy! Thanks for sharing! Love these random thought posts!