Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hair Dryer Explosion.

This is my hairdryer.
One day, while I am drying my hair, it's going to explode and half my face will go with it. I wish you could hear it. You may have heard it. It's loud. The other day, while Daniel was home and I was drying my hair, he said, "What's wrong with your dryer?" I told him it's getting ready to explode and when it does, half my face will be blown with it. Then I'll get to go on Oprah and share my amazing story of survival and give hope to others who have had their dryers explode and their faces with it! It will be a heartwrenching, yet touching, show.
Maybe I'll just get another hair dryer. One that isn't ready to explode.

2 comments:

Kim said...

HaHAHA! That was so funny! Thanks so much for the late-night laugh!!! Although I wouldn't be laughing if it actually DID blow half of your face off :(

Kates said...

So, you gonna bring that hairdryer Friday night? I'll stay far away while you dry your hair!