Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Day In The Life.

What a week! Are you ready?

Monday...We had our family meeting to discuss details of our trip next summer. We need passports! Ready?? We're all booked on an Alaskan cruise! No, Alaska doesn't require passports. One of our ports will be Victoria. No, not the one with a secret. Then one with the Gardens.
Tuesday...Let the sick begin. We find great solace in Eucalyptus oil in the tub when we are stuffy.
Wednesday...Because I was down all week I didn't get any pictures. So I am showing a series I took yesterday of Sam's car racing the track. Here we have the red car at the end of the loop!
Thursday...Ready to jump!
Friday...It's gonna launch!
Sorry! I deleted the picture. Accidently! My head is full of snot. Can you blame me?!
Saturday...The jump!! And that is the car in midair!
Sunday...And it's there. You may notice that there is now a tower over the jump. Can't really explain that one. Today we went to a Member Meeting and got to listen to President Boyd K Packer speak. It was a wonderful and inspiring meeting.
We are ready for school tomorrow! No one will be staying home with mom. Unless dad is too sick to go. I can handle that one!
Here's to a non-sick week to all!

2 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Still sick? I thought you were feeling better. Hang in there. Are you still wanting to meet Oct 2? I have a friend coming in town later in the Pm so let's talk details :)

Kim said...

You are hilarious! I love the addition of a tower. All of our train tracks get towers over them eventually too. Hope you feel better soon!