Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Make A Meal.

Forget the Monday thing. This will heretofore forever more be referred to as Make A Meal. Simple. And I don't feel tied down to a certain day. So there you go.

This is a chicken dish simply referred to as:

The Easiest Yummiest Chicken
Have some chicken breasts. Some butter. Some Ritz crackers.
You won't be disappointed.
Crush the crackers all up (this is a great time to get kids excited about dinner) and sprinkle them over the chicken. Slice the butter into pats and put them on the chicken.
Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
This is great with mashed potatoes and chicken gravy. I got this recipe from my sister Laurie for one of our Christmas recipe exchanges.
Yummy!

7 comments:

Crissy said...

Looks yummy! Never a big chicken fan, but I make it anyway :)

Laurie said...

oh, yeah! Still a regular dish around here!

Andrea said...

I make that too, it is by far the best chicken recipe ever! LOL!

Kim said...

Yummy! Looks great - and EASY! Thanks!

Kates said...

yum! So, I somehow never got this recipe from Laurie. Apparently I don't get all of them every year. So, thanks for posting; now I can add it to my collection. And I made it last night. It was good but I had to bake it for 50 minutes instead of 30 and I added parmesan cheese, garlic powder and garlic salt to the smashed crackers... yum!

Kates said...

I never got this recipe from Laurie... what other recipes am I missing out on? I made this last night and it was yummy! I had to bake it for 50 minutes though and I added garlic salt, garlic powder and parmesan cheese to the crackers. It was good and even the kids liked it!

Kates said...

Oops! Sorry I commented twice. This is why I don't blog!