Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cute Quips.

I used to wear pearls a lot. Back when I was youthful and single. I've kept some strings through the years. Ruthie started to go through my jewelry box and found them. They are my wedding pearls and pearls from Daniel's parents when they got home from Vietnam. Ruthie asked if she could wear them. She was dripping with giddiness as I put them all on her.
Then she said it.

"Mom, this is what stylish people wear!"

I guess I used to be stylish.

She cracks me up!

And I'm so not stylish anymore.

5 comments:

Kates said...

Some women are drippin' with diamonds. Some women are drippin' with pearls....

Single Women Adopting Children said...

I am soooooooooooo not stylish. Did you have pumps to go with those pearls? Then you must have been really cool:)

Jen said...

What ever! I always admire your style! I love pearls. They are so classy.

Kim said...

I was thinking that same thing when I first saw Ruthie's picture- that's pretty hip right now! But I guess I am totally NOT stylish because I use the word "hip".

Did you wear blue jeans with your pearls?

Crissy said...

She is so cute!! I guess I am not as stylish as I thought I was! LOL! :)