Wednesday, October 14, 2009

*_*

While we were putting scriptures away last night, I saw Isaac's Sunday notebook. I saw all these things on it and thought they were math equations. They were all in a line like this:

=P*-*>=CQ_QXD=D>_><_<>=>x_x

Don't they look like some math equation? Wow. 4th grade is getting hard!

They are faces. I don't get the faces people put on messages. I think they're silly. And I usually have to crank my neck to the side to make them out. It hurts. But Isaac was just doodling them while he was bored. I had to ask him what each of them was.

=P Eyes and tongue hanging out of a mouth

*-* Starry eyes/Zombie

>=C Angry eyes

Q_Q Eyes popping out of one's head

XD Happy with sunglasses

= D Just happy

>_> Looking that way

<_< Looking the other way

>=> Happy eyes

x_x Dead eyes

You may already recognize some or all of these faces. I just thought there was brilliance in eqations. I think he's pretty funny. And extremely intelligent.

But I'm just his mom who doesn't get the faces.

2 comments:

Crissy said...

How funny! I know a few of them, but I guess there are so many more. Have a ":)" Day!! :D

Kim said...

Wow - he's good! I have only seen a couple of those. Is he already a texter? They look like texting symbols to me. What a cute boy!