Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Day In The Life.

Monday...We started the week with the new game coming in the mail for Isaac and Sam. They spent their own hard earned money and then planned and researched which game to buy. They had fun finally playing their game!
Tuesday...I noticed one day that a small person wrote a name on the inside of the van door. It wasn't hard to guess who did it!
Wednesday...Sam brought home a science magazine from school. As I looked through it I found a recipe for slime. So we got all the ingredients out and made slime. So much fun!
Thursday...A quick hook up after the heavy feeling and the kids were playing the Wii in the car. We won't do it again because it made Ruthie car sick! We also watched the 2 original Witch Mountain movies for a Movie Matinee Day.
Friday...Lunch with my friend Leanne. Then off to girls' night. My 3 sisters, mom and Meme (grandma) met at Mimi's for dinner. One sister in law met us later and another was sick and we missed her greatly. Katie and I spent the night at my mom's so we could stay up late and watch movies and talk. We stayed up until 3 am just talking. We never did watch our movie.
Saturday...As my mom and Katie and I were out shopping, my mom got a phone call from my dad that Meme had been in a car accident. Boy, was she. By the time I grabbed my camera to document the whole thing, Meme was feeling less shaken and smiling. And just for future reference, the shopping trip had the girls locked and loaded properly again!
Sunday...General Conference. Lovely! We all sat and laid to watch. I always print a packet of activities relating to conference for the kids. Ruthie and Sam enjoyed theirs.
Have a terrific week!

5 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Looks like a fun week! Great to see you and the kids.

Kim said...

How great that you had a girl's night out with your family! That sounds so fun! Whenever I stay at my sister's house we stay up too late talking too. Yay for sisters! I LOVE the slime! What a fun mom you are! Those rascally kids - writing on your van door!!!

Laurie said...

so what game did your boys get with their hard-earned $? What happened with Meme?

Kristi said...

Isn't it funny how they always sign their name - you'd think they's figure out that that is how you get in trouble.

Crissy said...

Love this pictures! I was eyeing that Mario Cart for a certain xmas gift for some kiddos. You will need to let me know what you think/kids think ;)