Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Day In The Life.

Monday...We aren't sure how long this Pepsi was actually in the freezer. Apparently it was too long. But my ice maker is now very clean!
Tuesday...Here is a Wolf from Isaac's field trip on Friday. He wore out the camera and the batteries with all the pictures he took. Tuesday was poncho making day.
Wednesday...I took the boys to get seasonal flu shots while Ruthie went to a birthday party. Sam thought it was pretty funny that the nurse put the bandaid on and completely missed the shot site.
Thursday...Ruthie went to get the seasonal flu mist. She still has a fever. We may just go back to the shot for her. Isaac got to go on a field trip to a dairy farm. I wish I was in fourth grade again. This was also the day I was duped into feeling very stricken for a family of a 6 year old boy. Since the boy was found in a box in the garage attic, many things have come to light and the police are getting ready to press criminal charges against the parents. Oh the webs we weave for a little TV time!
Friday...I no longer wish I was in 4th grade. I went on a field trip with Isaac (the second of the week) to the State Capitol building and the U of U Museum of Natural History. We had tons of fun. We were exhausted by the time we got home. I tried to get Ike to stand next to the Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches. One was 4 inches long and about 2 inches wide. Way too big for a cockroach. I wasn't surprised that he would only stand next to the case with the dead roaches. I also got my new camera. It's a Fuji Finepix S1500. I don't know how that rates in the camera world, but I love it!
Saturday...Another visit to the emergency room. This time to get stitches out. Didn't hurt and his lip looks great. He also looks awesome with chocolate pudding pop on his mouth. I missed his smile while the stitches were in and now try to catch him laughing and smiling just so I can enjoy it. These last 2 pictures were taken with the new camera!
Sunday...I found myself wearing this green shirt to church. I don't like this shirt, but didn't really "have anything else to wear". To which Daniel would say, "You have a closet full of clothes!!" I don't like the shapes right around the biggest part of my belly. (baby making was a fattening experience!) But I got 3 really nice (and even genuine) compliments on the shirt today. Go figure. Maybe I won't put it in the DI pile yet. We are also getting closer to the Primary Program. The kids sound awesome when they sing and I am getting all the talks and testimonies back from kids. I just love my calling!!
Hope your week is awesomely terrific!

6 comments:

Crissy said...

YIPEE!! I am so excited about your new camera!! How exciting :) Love all the fun pics! Glad to see Isaac's lip is healing up good!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

I think the green shirt looks great- it's a great color for you! Isaac's mouth looks like it healed really well. Thankfully- most of my childhood stitches are healed too. What is a childhood without them?

Mama Bear said...

I was going to tell you how cute you looked and then things just kept getting crazy. I also forgot to give you my paper yet again. Nice pictures with the new camera, I'm jealous!

Sarah said...

I did that exact same thing with a pepsi can a few weeks ago! Too funny. And I love that shirt!

Kim said...

That IS hilarious that the nurse didn't put he band aid on the right place on Sam's arm! I can't believe how many field trips kids get to go on now! Fun for them though!

Kim said...

p.s. I like the shirt too! Great color on you!