Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gag Me With A Spoon.

Only worse. Seriously. I take 4 vitamins in the morning. It really shouldn't be that bad. But the C vitamin is a killer.
I mean, look at it!!
(Warning: Items in the picture may seem smaller than they actually are!)
Killer!
Yesterday I sprayed water all over my face and hair as I gagged on it.
Then I started to puke in the sink.
Today it just caught along the sides of my throat.
I gagged.
I didn't puke.
Luckily.
But I can't take it!
Should it really be this difficult to take a simple vitamin?
Wait, did I say simple? Have you seen it? It's ginormous! It's a killer.
With all the gagging I do every morning, I had better not get sick!
Have a nice day!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

are you sure you aren't supposed to chew that one?

Crissy said...

Oh man! Good luck with that! I couldn't do it. I gag pretty easy.

Kates said...

You need to buy the chewable vitamin C. It tastes just like candy! Honest!

Kim said...

Is it only Vitamin C? If so, just drink a cup of V8 Splash - I recommend the tropical fruit one. It's really yummy! If you can't have that get the chewable Vitamin C at GNC - their brand - it DOES taste like candy!