Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Day In The Life.

Monday...I got my necklace. This represents a lot to me. I will go into detail at a later time!
Tuesday...I love when my kids get all artistic. This is called "Pot on Top"
Wednesday...Isaac entered the Pinewood Derby. This is the 2009 car. It has raced all over the world, thus the many numbers and comments from other world class drivers who just couldn't keep up. His car came in 2nd in the timed race. He also won a certificate for "Most Golden Car". Obviously.
Thursday...Sam invited me to go to war. I was the bad guys at the top. Sam was the good guys. His soldiers spelled USA. My bad guys got creamed.
Friday...I love going to the temple with Daniel. I also love my boots. This was my first boot wear of the season. My feet hurt.
Daniel and I have been getting lots of help from the Lord in our advocating of adoption. I'll get to that later.
Saturday...Baby shower then pictures. Crissy took lots and we finally got them all. This is one of my very favorites. Well, except for the "Hey" picture!
Sunday...Stake Conference. What a great meeting. The closing song got me all emotional. Then the thing stopped. The video and sound (it was being broadcast) kept going berserk. But we still enjoyed the message and spirit.
I just love my family!

Have a fantastic week!

4 comments:

Crissy said...

Love your necklace, Jennie! I was noticing that. Looks like a wonderful week :)

Laurie said...

lots of fun stuff this week. I love the fall family picture and the necklace is beautiful!

Jen said...

Cute necklace! Crissy did such a wonderful job on your pictures! And that Pinewood Derby car definitely looked like a winner!

Kim said...

I love your necklace, your boots, and the fact that you got down on the floor and played "war"!