Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Am Soooo Awesome!

I can sew a straight line and apparently I can even sew in a circle! I found this cute cute cute (2 cutes for being reversible and 1 cute for overall cuteness) poncho on a cute cute CUTE blog (2 cutes for all the FHE and cooking stuff and 1 extra big cute because she's about ready to have her 8th child!!!). I showed it to Ruthie and we went to get fabric. The first fabric she saw was the flowery one...it's the same used on the blog.
Then we found the striped and had to have that! It was sew easy that I think I'll use the other 2 fabrics we chose to make a second poncho. I can't wait till Ruthie sees it after school!!!
I just wanted to share it with you first!
See? I'm just so awesome!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wowwie, wow, WOW! I'm totally impressed and poor Isaac this has been a tough week for the kid! I so hope he's feeling better! Get that kid a Pumpkin Smash Jamba juice, that makes everything better, right? (Works for me anyway!)

Crissy said...

How adorable, Jennie! I want another kid so you can make me one, LOL!! ;) CUTE!

Kim said...

You ARE awesome! I LOVE it! And I love that she loves it too. You totally rule with the sewing machine - I have problems with sewing circles so I may need to come and take some lessons from you. :)

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Love it! Are ponchos coming back? I had one as a kid- loved it! I can never keep up with the styles....perhaps I should get out of my sweats!