Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Picture.

My friend Crissy took us to a local location to take some fall photos. We have some stuff coming up and need some pictures and wanted to give Crissy a chance to...get to know us. Or something. This is my favorite of the 1/4 of the pics I could copy from the disk. We are working on the other 3/4 of them. It just says it all.
I look like I'm saying, "Hey!" Stop. Smile. Knock it off. Listen. Don't do that. Or something. Isaac is smiley. Ruthie is trying really hard. Sam actually looks good. Daniel is saying something too. But I just love my face. I feel like that's my face a lot. I will share more pics later!!

Crissy is awesome. If you want to see more of some recent photos she's done, go to her blog!

Thanks Crissy!

3 comments:

Crissy said...

hee hee!! Gotta love those candid moments ;) These are the moments that I love to catch. Thank you, Jennie! It was lots of fun too. Will work on getting the rest to you ASAP!!

Kim said...

Too cute! Love the colors! O.k. I know we keep sayin' this but, we gotta go to lunch!!! Or dinner or breakfast or the midnight buffet or somethin'! I'm dyin' to know what's up with ya! Sorry I haven't called we've had the gamboo and basically the "no time" schedule for awhile. Gotta change that!

Jen said...

Totally love that Crissy got a picture of your "mom moment"!