Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Heavy Feeling.

That's what Isaac said he had this afternoon. So I asked if he had to poop. Sorry, it's something I have to ask. He said no. It's just a heavy, happy feeling. That he could hook up the Wii inside the van. We had talked earlier about going on a drive into the mountains to see all the prettiness of Fall. He had other thoughts. When I got out to the car for our drive, after getting shoes, going potty, getting a snack, reading and answering email, this is what I found...
He had already hooked it up. It fit. So we started the car and this was the reaction when it actually worked...
I don't know what happened to Sam there. Something is wrong with my camera and I get pictures like that. And then I also get "file contains no image data". I want a new camera. Think Christmas. Think cruise. Think mom blogs a lot! So they played all the way up the mountain. Here's one of the mountains...
And a construction worker. Then Ruthie said she was sick. She fell asleep on the way down the mountain. Then we stopped for a treat so we could watch our next matinee movie and she almost puked! So we went into the bathroom and she just "went". I think she got motion sickness from playing Mario Kart in the car going up a mountain. Oh well.

So the heavy, happy feeling paid off for Isaac. And the other 2. Well...not really for Ruthie. So I don't know that the Wii will be back in the van anytime real soon.

I get to have a sleep over with my sister and mom tomorrow night! Yay!! Have a great Conference weekend!

3 comments:

Crissy said...

LOL! I can kind of see how mario kart would make her motion sick. I wanted to go up the canyon on Wednesday. I guess we should have gone sooner before the snow hit the mountains. Have a great weekend! :)

Laurie said...

funny! Playing the wii in the car would make me sick too! I love the colors this fall- so pretty!

Kim said...

That is EXACTLY what I thought too - when he said he had a heavy feeling. So funny! I LOVE their faces - the excitement of an idea working out! I'm sorry that you found out that Ruthie gets car sick - what a bummer! (Especially for the boys :(