Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Make A Meal.

If you find you have an abundance of these...
You can make yummy eats!
This is called
APPLE CRUMBLE
First you need apples. Enough for 5-6 cups of apple slices. Put those yummy slices in the bottom of a baking dish. Dot the apples with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar or brown sugar. I do both.
Make the crumble part with 2 cups of flour and 1 stick (8oz) butter. Mix that together until it resembles bread crumbs. Add 2 cups sugar and a pinch of salt. Mix it up and put it over the apples with the cinnamon sugar.
Bake at 375 for 45 minutes. Don't let it cool too long before you serve it. While it's warm, top it with vanilla ice cream or a spoon full of whipped cream.
You won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Yum! I love this. Perfect fall treat!

Kim said...

I am SO drooling right now! It looks delicious and I'm going to make it this week. Thanks so much! BTW - I think you're a great mom - just thought you should know. Love ya!

Crissy said...

YUM!! I am starring this one for sure :)