Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Bag Of Yum Quotes. Again.

Okay. Only 2 people tried to guess the quotes on my Big Bag Of Yum post. And you 2 didn't catch them all. So. Here's what I'm a gonna do! I'm gonna put the quotes here in just a bit. Then I will give anyone and everyone a chance to guess where they come from. It's gonna be hard. I'm not gonna lie to ya. But I have confidence in you! Yes, You! Here we go...

"Your pits are entirely tolerable" I did only put the entirely tolerable in the post. We'll see if this helps.

"Stat! Stat means now!"

"And whoever said that orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed."

"Red, yellow and blue. Each one has a message for you and me. Each is a symbol true."

Some clues...One is a movie, 1 is a TV show, 1 is a song and 1 is a cartoon.

Now. What you need to do is this: Email me at lovelaughloud@hotmail.com and tell me what you know. You can do one or all four or just tell me something funny. Seriously! Then I will announce winners and make you cookies. My sister Katie already got 2 right. My friend Jen got 1 right. And I don't need to know you for you to get cookies. Really. Please don't put your answers in the comments! Okay? But you can still leave me a comment. Because I like comments. Ready....GO!

No comments: