Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Creepy.

Have you ever been in a movie theater, a dark movie theater, and looked over to your left, or right, depending on where you are in the dark theater, and noticed the lady just down the row is staring at you?!

It's creepy!

Seriously.

I mean, c'mon. I'm eating my popcorn fast and furious because I didn't get much breakfast. I'm also staring intently at the movie screen. As if I'd never seen Open Season before in my life. Even though I have. What is there to stare at? In a dark movie theater?

I would like to have just given her that "What?" look. But because my mouth was full of popcorn and one hand was holding the next mouthful of popcorn and the other hand was holding on to the popcorn bag for dear life...I just looked back at the great big movie screen to see what was happening with Smelliott and Boog(er).

Creepy.

Like John Malkovich.

Please don't stare at me!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

you should have tossed the popcorn at her. creepy lady!

Crissy said...

Ewwww!! Creepy!! Should have told her to take a picture, it will last longer!!
Oh my goodness! I am really creeped out now, cause Hubby and I are planning on a movie Friday night.

Jen said...

You should have picked your nose and asked if her if she wanted to share. Okay, maybe not. That just may get you kicked out of the theater.

Jen said...

Doh! I a good writer. "asked if her if she" ?????????

What the? Where did I get my schoolin', you ask? Well, that would be from the state of Wyoming!

Kim said...

I like Laurie's idea, tossing popcorn at her. What a weirdo!