Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cute Quips.

Ruthie is my Modesty Police. So this quip is just what we hear quite a bit. Except for the last part.


We are all sitting on the couch waiting for Daniel to come home from work and watching some X-Men cartoon. One of the characters, who is voluptuous to say the least, walks into the frame.

Ruthie-"She's really not modest."

Me-"No, she's not. Wow."

Ruthie-"She really isn't modest. Why?"

Me-"I don't know."

Ruthie-"At least she's wearing shoes!"


Yep. At least she's wearing shoes. Ruthie cracks me up!

4 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Oh my! Is that the test? Shoes? We're in trouble.....they must wear more than shoes for modesty:)

Laurie said...

Haha- she is so cute!

Crissy said...

LOL!! Oh that's funny!

Kim said...

HA! I like that - at least she's wearing shoes! HA! I love your Ruthie!