Monday, August 3, 2009

Cute Quips.

I've been waiting for some good ones. Not that my kids aren't just funny all the time. But if I don't write it down, I forget. Something about old age. These I wrote down as they were happening.

I was talking to Daniel about a baby being blessed. The part of my sentence they heard was, "...she'll bless her baby..." Isaac ran with it.

Isaac-"You can sell your baby???"

Me-"What are you talking about?"

Isaac-"You said you could sell your baby. I don't think we cost anything."

Me-"I beg to differ!"

Sam-"I wish babies could fall from the sky. Then, instead of adopting, we just go outside and catch a falling baby. Then adopt the baby. That would be much easier."

Then Sam and Ruthie ran outside to watch for falling babies.

Funny.

I know.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I have to agree with Sam, I wish that babies would fall from the sky too!

Kates said...

If only it were that easy!

Laurie said...

Katie took the words right out of my mouth! Funny kids!

Kim said...

AWESOME! I'm so coming to your house to catch my baby too! That is hilarious!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Oh man! I wish babies fell from the sky - adoption would be much easier!

Crissy said...

So Cute! I have some cute quotes too. I don't get them all down. I should start writing them down though, cause I forget them too.