Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Baby Will Be Born.

Daniel, Isaac, Samuel, Ruthann and I are excited to announce.....

We have begun the process to adopt a baby domestically!!!

Don't worry, we are still going to China. We figure we have enough time until that actually happens that we can add another baby to our family in the meantime. If you know me at all, you know that I have always said that we wouldn't go to another country or do a domestic adoption. Our baby is in China. Well, she will be. But after a series of events in January and February, Daniel and I feel it is the right time to actually do this.


A baby will be born. And we will be ready.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

That is sooooo awesome! Congratulations and good luck with the process. Thats so exciting.

Susie said...

Oh man...good luck. So excited for you!!! Do you mind if I ask what agency you are going with??

Jennie said...

Susie...We are going with LDS Family Services. I need your email address.

Lisa and Tate said...

Sooooo exciting!!! People (some friends in Texas right now) have been able to add to their families domestically. This just might be a thing I will be doing in a year or so after Tate is here....

Eliza2006 said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Mama Bear said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Good luck with the process.

Susie said...

My email is ssphillips66@gmail.com...talk soon??

Hollyween said...

I am so so happy for you and your beautiful family. Maybe you should just adopt me. You basically do anyway with all you do for me.

Congratulations and I'll be remembering your family in my prayers!

Crissy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susie said...

Jennie...something is wrong with my email, try me at spsilly@gmail.com. Thanks.

Brabarella Lingerie said...

Congratulations and best of luck. I have 4 adopted children through Social Services (the youngest a junior in H.S. now)and absolutely no regrets, just lots of happy memories of them growing up.

Marty

Kim said...

I just got goosebumps. I'm so excited!