Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Picture Project.

Monday...FHE treat-Green Ice Cream. Yummm.
Tuesday...The important papers went out in the mail to begin our adoption! The pink is the mailbox doggie's tongue. If you get the mail, he'll lick your hand.
Wednesday...Wheat. It's loverly! I love homemade wheat bread.
Thursday...2 kiddos playing with each other on the tramp.
Friday...Date night! We went to Cafe Rio for dinner then went to see Race To Witch Mountain.
Saturday...After the kids made up the tramp game (Poisonous ball) they had a picnic in the wind.
Sunday...Daniel and Isaac went to the Temple Dedication.
Happy Sunday!

8 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

I am so far behind but it's nice to get a glimpse of what you up to. Mila takes long naps in the afternoon so I have a chance to get caught up (sort a).

Can't wait for you to meet her!

Leanne

Andrea said...

I am so excited about your upcoming adoptions! Maybe we will match up on both! Too weird!

Anonymous said...

So, are you making homemade wheat bread now? And how was Witch Mountain? - Katie

Kim said...

I love your pics and reviews of the week. So - did you have pistachio ice cream? Or was it lime sherbet? I wish I would have thought of that. How fun! So excited that your adoption papers got sent out!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Wait- I missed the adoption paperwork.....so- are you all set to go for domestic? Very exciting! I love, love love, my domestically adopted baby.

Excuse lots of typos....I am pretty tired/exhausted - hence commma vs. coma :)

Kim said...

p.s. what kind of wheat grinder do you have? We need to buy one.

Jennie said...

Kim..I have an Ultramill. I love it!

Crissy said...

Great pictures!! I need to catch up on mine. Been such the slacker lately.
Love the one with popcorn! makes me want to take off and catch a late night chick flick so I can have some popcorn.