Thursday, March 26, 2009

Found:Funny Newspaper Clipping.

I am in the process of letting another's OCD tendencies help me deep clean my house. With baby steps of course. I have been working on the kitchen cupboards and drawers today. I never thought I'd be grateful for limited cupboard space! While cleaning out the "junk cupboard" I came across a newspaper clipping Daniel brought home a while back. Okay, a really really long time ago. It's been a while since I've cleaned it out. I thought you might enjoy the read (click on it to make it bigger)...
Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Jen said...

See what fun things you can find when you have OCD? Lost earrings, lip gloss, legos, 5 year old cheetos...

Loved this article. What a nit wit! I can't help but wonder if this girl was a bleach blonde that has been surgically enhanced, on certain parts of her body...

Thanks for the link!

Kim said...

HILARIOUS! I love this ad! The response is AWESOME!

Crissy said...

LOL!! So Funny! :)