Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Picture Project.

Monday...Laundry. And this is minus the other 2 loads not yet done. And you see the blue and while humidifier there? Daniel came home to something else. A secondary infection after the Influenza virus...Sinus infection. Yuck!
Tuesday...I had phone calls to make and the new rule to dial the area code for all numbers really had me hyperventilating. And when they say 10 digit number, they should say it's an 11 digit number. Don't forget to dial the 1 first! Dumb.
Wednesday...Draper Temple Open House. I forgot my camera.
Thursday...Case Lot!! I got a sum of money to use for food storage. This is most of what I got. I also got buckets and 1 gamma lid. I love a good case lot sale!
Friday...Breakfast for dinner!
Saturday...Isaac out with some friends at the Hill AFB Museum. They are a lot more interactive nowadays.
Sunday...Isaac's REAL birthday. Officially 9 years old! Yay!
Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Busy week!! Good to see what's going on up there. need to email you!

Anonymous said...

I love a good case lot sale! Happy birthday to Isaac! - Katie

Hollyween said...

Did you know it actually is a ten digit number? You don't have to dial the '1'. I guess that makes it ever so slightly better, right?

I need to hit Winegars and get to that sale. I need food storage!

Jen said...

Love, love, love the case lot sales!

Stupid ten digit phone number thing! It's gonna take a while for me to get use to that one.

Happy birthday Isaac!

Crissy said...

I am actually use to the ten digit thing because we have the Vonage phone. You'll get used to it ;)
Love all the photos. I am still in the daily photo thingy, just been lazy about getting the posted.
Happy Belated b-day to your young man!