Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Picture A Day.

As you can see, I am changing the name of this weekly post. I get bored. I change things. What can I say? I figure I am using a picture a day to represent what happens at our house. It fits. So there you go.


Monday...No school. We rented Bolt from the Red Box and LOVED it!! So much that we now own it and my kids are watching it as I type.
Tuesday...Wind. Cold. Red. Nose. Cheeks. Brrrr.
Wednesday...I cleaned the pantry closet. Aahhhh.
Thursday...Ruthie had her friend over to play. I had them clean up as much as they could before taking the friend home. This is how they made Ruthie's bed. I just thought it was cute with the two puppies.Friday...Thursday I got the kitchen cleaned and on Friday I just enjoyed having clean cabinet doors. Aahhh. (the girls played with the camera on Thursday and the lens was blurry.)
Saturday...A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Chocolate drips.
Sunday...I completely forgot to take a picture of myself and my sister Katie on our date night. Sisters can have a date, right? We had dinner at Cafe Rio then saw Dial M For Murder. It's one of my favorite Hitchcock movies. We enjoyed it immensely and this lousy ticket stub is all I have to show for it.
HAPPY SUNDAY!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Sounds like a fun week - maybe I'm just thinking of the chocolate. . . we watched Bolt too, very cute.

Single Women Adopting Children said...

i loved bolt and so did bthe girls!

Andrea said...

My, with all that cleaning you are doing, can I ask..Are you "nesting?" If not, can you send some of what is making you do it down here??

Crissy said...

Awesome pics!! love the one of Ruthie finishing up the chocolate there.
I'll need to come snag your Bolt someday. We haven't seen that yet. It looks cute :)

Kim said...

Oh I LOVE the pic of Ruthie and the doughnut box! I had to laugh out loud! I think I'm nesting too...I've cleaned so much in the past week. Shane is happily shocked.