Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Picture Project.

Monday...FHE. It was Ruthie's night for the lesson and she chose an activity...Sorry. This was the most maturely played game we have ever had in our house! I was so impressed!
Tuesday...Mom needed a nap and Ruthie made sure she got one. She gave me her own pillow and quilt to use.
Wednesday...I don't have a picture for Wednesday. So I put Ruthie in!
Thursday...My kids earn money. Every once in a while we go to a store with their money and they can buy what they want. Toy prices have gone up. These were $17-$22.00 toys. I love that it wasn't my money and they've been kept busy for days! And that's static causing Ruthie's hair to be like that!

Friday...I went to pick Ruthie up from preschool and brought a Leprechaun home instead!
Saturday...This deserves more than one picture! Daniel's brother called Saturday morning and said he had 8 tickets for Disney On Ice. Do we want them? Yes! Can we also take his 2 daughters with us! Yes! So we go and I get just a couple of shots and my camera memory gets full and then the battery dies. But we had a blast. Here's Pumba.
And here is a group shot after the lights went out. You can see our nieces well, and everyone else is in the dark. We had tons of fun watching the show. Thanks Uncle Stephen!
Sunday...This one gets 4 pictures. Today we celebrated March and April birthdays which means I had 2 cakes to make. First is Sam's. King Kong vs Godzilla! Do you like the volcano?
Sam loved the volcano and that he got to celebrate his birthday a month early!
Isaac got a Chewbacca cake. Please tell me you can see it's Chewie!
It actually looks like a dead muppet. But Isaac loved it and loved that he got a second cake!
Good Night and I hope you had a Super Sunday!

4 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

I love your cake decorating!

I would love to see Disney on Ice!

Can't wait until Wed - I'll keep in touch....do you have a cell I can text? I don't know how much access to e-mail I'll have. Oh wait....I have a Blackberry....love this new toy.

Mama Bear said...

I love the cakes! How was Disney on Ice? My mom took the kids in the fall when it came and they all LOVED it (well everyone but Konner who slept through it)!

Crissy said...

Awesome pictures! Love the cakes :)

Kim said...

Sam's cake is my favorite!!! That was too cool!