Friday, March 6, 2009

Flashback Friday

This picture has been sitting on my counter, floor, table, rug, computer desk and floor again for the last couple of weeks. This is my Flashback Friday Fantasy. Way back when I was single and had money to burn and vacation days to take, I traveled a lot with different friends. One of those friends was Jodie, the one who introduced me to the Polygamist. *Shudder* In the summer of '97 Jodie and I went to So Cal. We visited Dinsneyland and then went out to Catalina Island. It was the off season so nothing was open and the beaches were not being well used. We sat on this beach and just vegged. Well, I sat. Jodie went swimming and stuff. I have this thing about water, you see. I had started reading a book on this beach from Oprah's book list. It was one of the most horrible books I have ever read. I rested well when I got rid of the book. Oh no! The horrible book flashbacks! On days like this, when the air is crisp and spring is taking its sweet time to arrive, I think of sitting on a beach in a dress covered in sunflowers, soaking in some sun and reading a book. A good book!
Do I look pasty?

Have a Fabulous Friday!

No comments: