Saturday, March 21, 2009

Watch Out For The Poisonous Ball!

I love Spring Time!! My kids go outside to play and don't come in for quite a while. It might have something to do with the fact that they know I will put them back to work if they are in the house, but I like to think they just like to be outside.

So the fun begins when they are all on the tramp and make up a game. The game is called Watch Out For The Poisonous Ball.
They all jump around the tramp and can't stop. They all start with 3 lives.
If the ball touches them, they lose a life. When all their lives are gone. They die.
So sad. But it's keeping them busy. And off my clean floor!
Oh Darn!! Here they come!

1 comment:

Crissy said...

Hmmmm, I actually remember playing that when I was younger. I forgot about that until now. I am not sure I want to teach my kids that yet since there isn't a net to catch them if they get too excited and jump off. What happened to spring anyway?!!! Sheeeesh!