Thursday, March 12, 2009

What About This Thing On My Face?

So this morning we are frantically running around to get all our morning stuff done. I remind the boys that today is Spring Picture Day. I love spring pictures and always buy the hard plastic sheet with the bookmarks and key chain things on it. I always have my kids on my key chain and in my books that way. In the fall, they took horrid pictures. I had forgotten it was picture day and didn't get their hair cut in time. Bad. So last Saturday I made sure Daniel got them out for hair cuts. They look awesome. In our rush, I say, "Make sure you smile great for your pictures today. I want nice pictures." Then Sam comes running up to me and says, "So what am I going to do about this thing on my face?" For a split second I wonder what grew on his face. Does he have a huge ugly mole? Is something living on his face? Then I remember...
Marker.
Blue marker.
So I grab a washcloth and tell him to wash it off.
It's gone.
They better take good picutres today!
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Crissy said...

I love Spring pictures! My girls had theirs theirs the other day. I also love that you get to see them before paying for them :)

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Shanna just got her pictures...they were good but- we also got her fall ones and the christmas ones....it gets expensive doing it 3 times a year.

Scan them in when you get them...I would love to see them