Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Things They Do.

So my kids see the picture of me bulging at the seams from my last post. Last night I have a very realistic dream that I am that pregnant again and am at the hospital to have my C-Section. The dr is my brother in law and he can't do the epidural because he can't find the right spot. Maybe 'cause he ain't a real doctor?! So Daniel is gonna do the epidural and before he can get it ready he decides to hit the shower and go to work. So when he really does get out of the shower and my poor warped brain is waking up, I really think I should be getting an epidural and why in the heck is he going to work when I'm gonna have a baby??! Weird!

Then while getting kids ready for school, Ruthie comes to me like this...
She got in the car like that to take the boys to school. Something's going on here. When I figure it out, I'll let you know. In the meantime, I'm still trying to shake off that psycho dream! Weird!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Maybe it's a sign?? LOL!!

Sarah said...

Sorry you were so big! YOu poor thing. Ruthie is adorable though.

Jennie said...

Sean...It was Daniel's brother Richard. Wierd!

Crissy said...

LOL!! Cute picture! Isn't it funny how dreams can affect you all day, maybe all week long?!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

I too think it's a sign.....baby to come?