Saturday, January 30, 2010

Basket of Goodies.

Have you ever heard of Bountiful Baskets? I hadn't. Well, I had. A while back. But I was confused. Then our piano teacher's hubby told me about it. Then our Primary chorister told me about it. So I did it! You go on the website (bountifulbaskets dot org) and order. I went this morning and got my basket of goodies...
So, it looks better when it's all spread out...bananas, tangerines, grapefruit, zucchini, cukes, tomatoes, pears, peppers, asperagus, carrots, swiss chard. Then in the Mexican basket I got onions, avacadoes, garlic, limes, tomatillos, green onions, tortillas, cilantro and hot peppers.
Oh yeah. And the apples were in the regular basket.
And then there were 5 loaves of this yummilicous bread. Mmmmm...
I also got to meet some nice people. Boy, am I so excited about it!
Try it. You'll like it.

4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

I LOVED Bountiful Baskets, but we stopped because it was WAY too much food for us eat so it was always spoiling or going bad. I've been trying to find another small family interested in splitting it, but haven't been able to yet. It is a great way to try new stuff too.

Crissy said...

You will have to explain this to me when we get together next time. I keep hearing about it too, just a little unclear about it.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mama Bear said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.