Monday, January 4, 2010

A Day In The Life.

Oh my! Another week. And the end of the year! Here is the end of 2009 and the beginning of 2010. Yep. We'll keep this weekly post going through another year.

Monday...We started painting the family room. Oh yeah!! And then went to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner and fun. The kids loved it!
Tuesday...Finished painting the family room. It looks so good! I love fresh paint. No one is allowed to touch the walls. At least for the next 6 months! We went to Burrito Grande for dinner that night. Mmmmm...
Wednesday...This chickie woke up with another tummy ache. This was it for us. I called our pediatrician, who wasn't in, got an appointment with another doctor and took girly pie in! She did an x-ray and urinalysis. Clean. She determined it isn't appendicitis. Could be stones. Could be she needed to poop. So we gave her some Miralax and, well, she pooped. We have only had one small bout of pain since then. This is Ruthie doing a yoga move.
Thursday...New Year's Eve. Good Bye 2009. You were good to us, but left us high and dry in the end. We hope 2010 will provide growth for our family. This is my family just before 10:00 (midnight in NY) watching the ball drop. Then we headed outside to do fireworks! I know I'm partial, but I think Daniel looks hot!
Friday...We put the new desk in the family room. The base of the room is almost complete. We stayed in jammies all day. Actually all week. Laundry day was so so so small!
Saturday...And here we have added the credenza. The TV will be replaced when the funds are available...we only deal in cash! And the chair will need to be replaced. The next step is dressing the walls. I will be doing one wall at a time as funds are available. Nothing better than slowly putting something together with cash in hand and with time to really make sure of what you want!
Sunday...Mmmm. This was our dinner. Primary was crazyville. I came home and took a phone call then crashed. Then I got up and made yumminess. I'll share later! The recipe, that is. Not my food! Sheesh. I'm nice, not crazy!
And now we move on to full 2010 pictures for each day in our life. I hope you've enjoyed 2009 with us. We look forward to sharing another year together!

4 comments:

Kates said...

The colors look great. You've motivated me to get moving on my painting projects. Hopefully I'll have time soon. I love fresh paint!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

wow - good for you for keeping up with the picture a day! I love the updates but get worn out thinking how you keep up with it all!

The paint looks great! Man- I wish you could come to my house- you are so good with the painting!

Crissy said...

Awesome pics! And kudos to you for an awesome year with picture taking. You going to do it this year too? You have done it so well, you are probably in the habit now. I am going to try again. So far I am up to date!....so far, hee hee ;)

Kim said...

I LOVE your new walls AND your new furniture!

Do you think there's a possibility of Ruthie having Lactose Intolerance? I just ask because I had stomach aches all growing up and the drs didn't know what was going on. I was finally diagnosed with it when I was 23. Talk about years of stomach pain for a simple reason! Let me know if you need more info.

I love that you are continuing with your "Day in the Life" series.