Monday, January 25, 2010

A Day In The Life.

Monday...No school. No work. Mom had a music meeting for Primary and then Sam started puking! Gross. Luckily Daniel was home for the holiday and could clean the couch. Otherwise it would have been covered with a towel and left until he got home. Yep. It would have been gross.
Tuesday...With enough disinfecting no one else got sick. But I found myself fixing meals all week with puke in mind. Isn't Isaac handsome?! Another day off school for a teacher work day. I'd like to know what they are doing all the other days of the week?! My sister Katie and her kids were supposed to come play but with a sickie in the house, we canceled. Bummer!
Wednesday...back to school and still no one else got sick! Yay! Another week of piano lessons down!
Thursday...Cake for breakfast. Seriously. That's why I made it. For breakfast. My VT partner and I went to visit one of our ladies whose son just passed away. No parent should have to bury their child. No matter how old they are.
Friday...I keep finding this young man at the key board playing. He's on to sharps and chords now. I am so impressed!
Saturday...Sam has finally found a game for the Wii that he thoroughly enjoys. Super Mario Galaxy. Now we need to enforce the Wii rules more seriously!
Sunday...This gal is just a beauty. In sharing time we kicked off Project: Warm Fuzzy. I think we got a winner program for the year! It's Great To Be 8 Sunday night got Sammy jazzed about his baptism in a few months. Man my kids are growing up! Now the Primary president can breathe a little easier with January almost done. Finally!
Have a super awesome week!

4 comments:

Crissy said...

Glad the sickness is gone and didn't spread. I need to get the recipe to that cake! Hope you have a great week, Jennie!

Kates said...

Glad Sam is feeling better. Hopefully we can get together soon. And I loved the Lord of the Rings quote: "no parent should have to bury a child". So true.

Kim said...

I've heard the one-time puke thing is going around. Ugh! Not a good thing to stay in your mind while you're making dinner!! :O I'm sorry for your VT gal...that is so sad. Cake for breakfast is so so good.

Laurie said...

I am stealing your idea! I hope that's ok. I look forward to these posts every Sunday!