Friday, January 29, 2010

Flashforward Friday.

This is a flashforward Friday, rather than a flashback. I went shopping today. Daniel has told me in the past to just buy something baby each time I go shopping. I haven't been able to bring myself to do it. Until today...
I bought a package of Newborn diapers. So now I have some diapers and I have bottles for when we get the call. This may be all I get for a while. I felt a little silly buying them. Like people were staring at me. I know, they weren't. But still. Like I said, I'm ready.

4 comments:

Crissy said...

Hopefully they get used soon!! :)

Kim said...

I hope they get used soon too! We are told that we need to be prepared...good job!

Laurie said...

There is something so exciting about Newborn size diapers- the smallness, the newness! Hopefully they won't go unused for very long:)

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Good thing to have on hand. I remember a few calls from our agency asking if I would accept a certain situation and then thinking.....I have no newborn diapers. That and some formulas would be good:)