Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cute Quips.

So last night after getting kids to bed, Daniel and I were in our room just sitting and talking. Talking about sleep and babies. Then Isaac came in and asked what we were talking about. We told him we were talking about when we have a baby that we will have to get up to feed a bottle to the baby. I then told him about when he was a baby and that sometimes I was so tired that dad would bump me and say, "Jennie, your baby needs you." If I didn't get up, he would go get Isaac and bring him to me and say, "Jennie, your baby needs you."

Isaac: "Why did I need you?"

Mom: "Because I was the only one who could feed you."

Isaac: "Why?"

Mom: "Well, because when you were a little baby I was the one who had...."

Isaac: "Ooooooohhhhh. Don't say it. I know! I think we all know what you are going to say. Don't say it! I know!"

He took a gander down me and then crossed his eyes in embarrassment.

Daniel and I laughed about that one for a while!

Funny guy!

4 comments:

Daniel said...

Yep we all know where milk comes from ;)

Crissy said...

AHHHH HAHAHAHA!!! That is SOO funny! :D
Where's your camera when you need it, huh?! LOL!!

Mama Bear said...

That is hilarious! At least it was your own kid. I was watching Shelby and had to feed Konner so I put his blanket over me. She was trying to lift up the blanket to see what I was doing and when I wouldn't let her she just gave up and said, "I know you are feeding him milk. Do you feed him out of your belly?" Talk about freak me out, I've never been so happy to hear her mom walk in the back door!

Kim said...

HAHAHA!!! That is hilarious!! I bet boys get more embarrassed about that kind of stuff anyway.