Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back Breaking Work.

I have Daniel pop my back every once in a while. Especially when it just hurts. One day, Isaac said his back and shoulders hurt. So I told him to lie down on his belly and I popped his back.
So then everyone wanted in on the action. Isaac's back and shoulders felt much better. So did Ruthie's.
And Sam's. One thing to remember if you do this to your young ones, their backs are not that strong compared to the pressure you could put on them. Be very gentle and press lightly along the sides of the spine from the top to the bottom. Very gently.
This one went to bed with a headache and then woke up with it this morning. So we did some back popping and then sent him back to bed. After giving him some Motrin and some diet pepper.
His headache is now gone. But he is talking a lot and jumping up and down and driving me nuts. I am threatening to take him to school if he doesn't stop. I remember now why we don't allow our kids to drink caffeinated beverages.



*******************************************************


Daniel and I have our fourth adoption class tonight. I am so excited and am trying to keep my excitement in check so I don't overtake the class time with all my questions. We are going to have a woman who was adopted from Korea and has 2 older siblings who are biological (to the parents) and a younger brother who was also adopted from Korea. Can you say "My family (plus one more) in 20 or 30 years"??!! I might have to ask her to come home with me so I can pummel her with all my questions!! I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.

YAY!

2 comments:

Crissy said...

Gotta LOVE that Dr. Pepper ;)

Susie said...

I remember those classes well. Wish you guys luck in all you do.