Friday, May 15, 2009

Luckiest.

I was going through Isaac's school work from his school folder. I always love to read the worksheets he does about the story they read in class. Today's was My Very Own Room. There are always vocabulary words that the kids need to write their own sentences for. One of the words today was luckiest. Isaac wrote..."My mom is the luckiest because I'm her son." His teacher wrote a note on it that he needed to read that to me. He did. He's so goshdarn cute!
His next word was ruined. His sentence was..."My brother mostly ruined my toys. (Most of the time)" Cute has it's limits.

2 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

I love it! Of course you're lucky....Isaac's lucky too.

Crissy said...

Love it!! I love reading random journalings from kids. Especially when they are your own kids ;)