Monday, May 11, 2009

A Picture A Day.

Monday...We have an abundance of lovely yellow flowers in our yard. Daniel and I keep telling the kids they're weeds. They always bring them in bunches to put in water.
Tuesday...And then this happens. The weeds make seeds that attract the little ones even more. At least they are having fun!
Wednesday...All the third grade is learning about business and cities and stuff. To prepare to sell his product on Business Day, Isaac had to make a lot of cookies. He loved working the mixer!
Thursday...This pic is actually from Wednesday. Whenever we have spaghetti for dinner, all the kids put a piece of pasta over their noses to be one of the characters from Kung Fu Panda.
Friday...Business Day. Isaac was so excited!
Friday continued...Ruthie lost her first tooth! Yay!!
Saturday...Ruthie and Sam spent a lot of time out on the tramp. The tramp is actually water and they are on floaties. Love it!
Sunday...Mom's day. My day. My kids woke me up and lined up to give me what they made this last week for mothers day. Isaac made me a necklace, Sam made me a butterfly pin and Ruthie made a tile with her handprint on it.
Hope all you moms had a wonderful week and a really great Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Crissy said...

Ooooh!! I am so glad that we were not the only ones that remembered to plant those dandelion seeds! Love the pics.