Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Picture A Day.

So these are out of order. Sorry. I up/down/something loaded them and realized many had been lost in the process. So I had to add them out of order. That has been happening a lot lately. And not just with pictures! I think my brain is running on empty. So here is our week, out of order.


Sunday...Yep, starting with today. This is the calla lily Daniel gave me last Saturday because my mother's day gift hadn't arrived. Isn't it pretty?! It's now planted in the front ex weed patch. P.S. My gift should be here tomorrow or Tuesday!! YAY! And, yes, I already know what it is.
Thursday...I know, I know. This is my closet. I cleaned it. Hey, I should show you what I had in my closet before I put only this stuff back. Maybe that will be my next post.
Monday...Aahh. On Monday I made this yummy Amish Friendship Bread that my friend Holly gave me the goop for. Honestly, it stunk up my kitchen and I put the rest of the starts in the freezer and will just take them out and and thaw them to make another one when I want to.
Tuesday...Sam does this Mr. Shubbie. I think. It could be the grandpa. Or the dog. Sam's our cheap entertainment.
Wednesday...I cleaned out my room. Mostly it was dust and cleaning walls and corners. No big garbage bags of junk to dump. Just dirty washrags. Isn't it pretty? You should see the rest of it! Especially with my clean closet to the right there. You are standing in the bathroom door in this picture. Don't look behind you!! It's my next and last cleaning project.
Friday...On Friday nights when Daniel and I don't go on a date we make homemade pizzas and have a family movie night. Here is the dough being rolled and squished and such on all the flour. We watched National Treasure. Then Isaac started puking. We had a fun night!
Saturday...Ruthie the graduate. Preschool graduation is a pretty serious thing with Teacher Vicki. They read all of the fun facts about each of the kids when they came up. The best part of Ruthie's was that when she grows up, she wants to be a HOME MOM. Gotta love that! Then my mom and dad took us all out to yummy Mexican food for dinner. Thankfully, Isaac was feeling much better and so far no one else has gotten sick!
Did I get every day this week? I think so. I hope to also post very soon my mother's day gift from Daniel. I'm so excited I could spit. Or should I be mad to spit? Daniel's car pooped out today. He is madly trying to figure out what to do next. Sell it for parts? Donate it? Leave it on the side of the road somewhere? I'll post all about that when we get to it.
Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

You are a trooper to do the picture a day but I do love getting the updates. Congrats to Ruthie on graduating....I cannot believe how fast it's gone by.

Crissy said...

Awesome Pictures!! You are so good at keeping up with these.
Congrats to the graduate! :)

Kim said...

YEAH Ruthie the graduate!!! Your bedroom is beautiful!