Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Windy Wedding.

The 4 sisters-Laurie, me, Katie, Emilie-waiting outside the Draper Temple for the Bride and Groom. Yes. It's mighty windy. So much that we almost blew away.
Here they come! Adam and Annie. Aren't they cute?! That would be my mom and dad on either side of the frame.
Kiss the bride!
Adam, my dad and Alex. The original siblings. We're sorry Aaron couldn't be there for pictures. We love you, we miss you Aaron, come back soon!
The reception. No more wind.
Does this chair make my butt look big?
Ruthie enjoying soft serve ice cream with sprinkles.
Isaac enjoying the ring pop and ice cream. Each of the tables had flowers in the middle and ring pops in small pink bags down the center. So cute.
Sam and cousin Ellie on the guy on a horse statue.
And Sam being Sam.
Congratulations, Adam and Annie!
We are so happy to have another sister!

3 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

They look beautiful! Looks like a nice day despite the wind.

Jen said...

I love weddings! Especially the Temple kind! They are a nice little reminder of why I married my eternal companion, even though he tried to trim his toe nails with one of my steak knives, once. And it was only once.

You look lovely in the wind!

Crissy said...

Congrats to your brother, Jennie! Love all the pictures! I love the wind, but not when I am wearing a dress! LOL!! :)