Saturday, May 23, 2009

What's Going On?

I thought I'd post really quick to let you, my devoted friends, know that I am here. But not really.
The wedding was absolutely beautiful yesterday. We are all still exhausted.
Daniel's car is back and driving beautifully. It cost less that $1000 and the wonderful mechanic will add a switch for the A/C next Friday when he gets the part. Gotta love having connections.
I have Primary tomorrow with limited staff. Not that it means anything. But there is a reason 4 people are in the presidency. It's a holiday weekend.
Which means we will be heading out right after church for a family reunion for which we have already missed 2 days. Oh Well. Sleeping in my own bed is definitely worth it.
Then Tuesday morning Isaac has his last business day for which he will sell Oreos and Capri Suns. My idea so I don't have to bake any cookies.
I need to finish hauling stuff up from the basement to take tomorrow. We will be camping. Are you jealous?!
Hope you are all having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. I will do my pictures when we are back and maybe even do a Make A Meal. On Tuesday. Or Wednesday. I give no guarantees.
This post is only done to give one person in particular (you know who you are!) the satisfaction of reading another post on my blog. So now can I see the Temple pictures??? Please?

1 comment:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

wow you are busy! i am amazed at all you do1