Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dear Friends.

Hello my friends,

You may have noticed, or will now notice, that I made a small change to my side bar. I took off your names that connected to your blogs. Sorry. I felt it was a necessary change as we get closer to our profile going on line. We would like our blog to be seen from our profile, but would like to keep our bloggy friends private. I hope you understand.

You may have also noticed, now that I have your attention, that I have a new list of blogs there. Go ahead and sift through them at your leisure. Many are Family Home Evening ideas, many are preparedness ideas and some are just other things I like to check out.

I really hope you are all having a great day. May all your bloggy dreams come true. If you have further questions, please feel free to ask. I love you all.

Thank you very much,
Jennie

4 comments:

Crissy said...

Understandable! Love the list of links on the side. I will have to check them all out soon :)

Jen said...

No prob! I'll have to check out some of the links. There are a few there, that I have not heard of! Thanks!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

so are you now officially in the system for adoption? oh I really want mary or james to come soon!

Kim said...

Thanks for the new links! I considered taking all of my friend's blogs off of our blog too. Let me know if you want yours off. A gal that Holly E. knows through blogging has a list on the side of her blog of families hoping to adopt. I've though of doing that too. Since the right family is the right family, ya know? Anyway, let me know. Love ya!