Monday, May 18, 2009

Make A Snack Monday.

I love popcorn. I firmly believe that Heaven will consist of Popcorn, Chocolate and Diet Pepper. And my family. Among other things. I was watching the Food Network one night many moons ago and have been making my popcorn this way ever since.


You need a 5 quart metal bowl. Put enough oil in the bottom to cover the bottom and then add about 1/4-1/3 cup of kernals.
Cover the top of the bowl with foil and put some air vents in it. Turn on the heat to medium high and use tongs to shake the bowl back and forth as it heats up and starts to pop.
A few moments later, you have a bowl full of yummy popcorn. Add salt and eat it.
If you have little hands going into the bowl, you should pour the popcorn into another, cooler bowl.
ENJOY!

2 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Cool! I love those three things too. We need to set up another visit!

L.

Crissy said...

Yummy! I love popcorn too! I think I want some now! :)