Friday, May 29, 2009

Smooth Feet.

What girl doesn't love smooth feet? Let me rephrase that... What husband doesn't love his wife's smooth feet so he can rub them and massage them and help his wife feel so warm and fuzzy inside? Well? (Are you reading this, honey?)

I have seen TV ads for a thingy called a Ped Egg. It looked like it would just be painful. Plus you had to order it from TV. Who knows what you'd get?! Then I saw the same thing-renamed, of course-on TV for sale at the store. So I thought, "Hmm. Maybe I'll check it out when I'm at the store next time." I forgot.

Fast forward to today. Ruthie and I went grocery shopping and while waiting in the slowest line in the whole place, Ruthie found one. She looked at it and said, "Look mom, it's like the one on TV that gets all the yucky stuff off your feet. Do you want it?" Do I have yucky stuff on my feet? Never mind. So I said, "Put it in the basket."
I used it. It's awesome. It says on the back that Diabetics shouldn't use it. I'm a rebel. All the yucky stuff (dry skin) was in there when I was done. I would have taken a picture to show you. I think it's sufficient to say it looks just like the stuff in the commercials. My heels are already smoother. I had to check my receipt after buying to see how much I paid for it. $10.00. It might just be worth it if I can get my smooth, beautiful feet rubbed tonight! Hey Daniel! Wink Wink!

3 comments:

Susie said...

I love smooth feet. Usually I just lotion mine to death.

Hollyween said...

I have the pedegg and was just sort of ho hum about it until one day when I used it straight out of the shower. WHOA! It was an explosion in there! It's now my favorite thing.

And you ARE a rebel! But seriously, why don't they let diabetics use it? Lame.

Jen said...

I have to admit it... feet creep me out. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, touches my feet. The pedegg thing creeps me out!!! I have visions of cheese grating the bottom of my feet. Ahhhhhhhhhh! The only feet that I love are baby feet. I could actually consume them in one sitting.

I'm so happy that you have happy feet, now!

They sell the pedeggs at Walmart and Target. It's true! I've seen them!