Thursday, November 5, 2009

Birthday!!

My Baby Is 6 Today!
I can hardly believe it.
Where has the time gone?
Look at how beautiful she is!
She wanted Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch today.
For some reason that made her really happy!
I remember the first time I saw her sweet face.
This is the first picture I saw of my baby girl.
She is only 4 months old.
This is the next picture I saw of her.
She is 11 months old in this picture.
And today she is 6.
She is happy.
She is healthy.
She is my baby.
We love you, Ruthie, have a happy happy day!

9 comments:

Laurie said...

Yay! Happy birthday, Ruthie!

Jen said...

I remember you showing her baby picture to everyone at church!
I'm amazed at how fast time has gone by.
Happy birthday Ruthie, friend!

Kates said...

Happy birthday Ruthie!

Crissy said...

Awww!! Happy Birthday, Ruthie! You are such a Beautiful Girl! 6 is a great age :)

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Ruthie! Hope you had a great 6 day!
We are so grateful for you and all you have done for our family! Thank you for letting us be a part of your journey!

Kim said...

P.S.
Love the pictures, especially the new one in the leaves!!! Ruthie you are too cute!!!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Oh- how I remember when she was 4! Man- time has passed fast! She is a beautiful girl and of course is thriving in the D. family!

Susie said...

Happy Birthday Kiddo!

Kim said...

Ruthie is so beautiful. I remember the first time I saw her at church. You are so blessed to have her. We are praying for you to be blessed with another little one again soon! Happy (late) Birthday Ruthie!