Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Little Break.

My couselors and I got the seating set up yesterday for our Primary Program tomorrow. Today when the kids came, I was quickly told that some didn't have a seat. Yes. I didn't put 4 of our every Sunday kids in a seat. Even though one has a twin and I got his twin. And even though they all have siblings who I seated. Sheesh!

The kids sounded so good today. I can't wait for the final product tomorrow. The practice is always just that...a practice. And sometimes can feel like it's all out of control. But the Program. I can't wait! Somehow, all the great singing sounds angelic. All the speaking parts are clear and the message is felt. All the moms and dads and grandmas and grandpas will be so impressed. No, not because of the stress and sweat and tears that have gone into it. They will be so impressed by their little ones. By their sweet faces as they sing. By their words when they have a speaking part. By their little waves when they see their fan clubs sitting in the audience!

And on that note, I am taking a blogging break. But only until I recover fully. Which really shouldn't take long. But I may need to extend the break so I can clean my house. U-huh. It's messy. But I don't care.

Farewell. At least until Monday afternoon!

3 comments:

Kates said...

Good luck! It always turns out great.

Mama Bear said...

It turned out wonderfully! I got lots of compliments in the hall and I have to admit that when Brianna and Jayden were up doing their part I got a little teary-eyed. It just went to show that even though we didn't think our group was overly reverent the spirit was still there and the message was presented like you envisioned.

Crissy said...

It was Awesome!! Everyone did a wonderful job. I could definitely feel the spirit :)