Thursday, November 12, 2009

DreamLand.

Do you ever have a dream and while you're dreaming it you think, "This is a really weird dream. It would make a really great blog post!"? I had that kind of dream last night....

Snore
Snore
Snore

I walk into a hospital and get to work...

Snore

I have cheese and no place to put my cheese. Cheese needs a cold place to rest I realize...

Snore

I need a place to put my cheese. So I head to the basement of the hospital. Someone had said there is a great place to put cheese in the basement...

Snore

I get to the basement and someone opens a door. It's cold in there. He says this is the best place to put cheese so it doesn't go bad. It's the Morgue!...

Snore

So we walk into the morgue, move a big thing holding a body and put my cheese on him...

Snore

Hey! I've also got chocolate. And chocolate also needs a cold place to rest.

Snore

So I put my chocolate with the dead guy and go back to work...

Snore

I get a break and head back down to the morgue for some cheese and chocolate and someone walks in and sees me with my chocolate and cheese all over the dead guy....

Alarm

And then I woke up.

And looking back on my dream, it seemed a pretty natural thing to put cheese and chocolate in the morgue on a dead guy.

Have a happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

uh, weird!

Kates said...

Hm... have you ever read the book "Who Moved My Cheese?" The cheese represents change. You were moving with the change and adapting well. With chocolate in tow! As for the dead guy, not sure I want to try and interpret that one. Maybe this means big changes are in store for you soon. What am I saying? Of course big changes are in store for you soon!

Jen said...

I highly recommend that you DON'T eat the cheese or chocolate after storing it with the dead guy. :0

Daniel said...

Concidering you hate cheese, this is really weird! And who was the dead guy?

Crissy said...

ROFL!!! That's too funny!