Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cute Quips.

Every prayer we say, we pray that our baby will come soon and that our birthmom will find us. With that in mind, we left for school this morning. Sam was asking about when each of us was born. Ruthie was born in the Autumn, Isaac and Sam were born in the Spring, Mom was born in the Winter and dad was born in the Summer. Ruthie's Chinese name is Autumn Thunderclap. Isaac and Sam then became our Spring Thunderclaps.

Sam says, "So if our baby is born on my birthday, he will be a Spring Pig, right?"

I say, "A Spring Pig?"

Everyone hoots and Sam says, "No. Not a Spring Pig! A Spring Thunderclap."

Ruthie says, "I think it will be an Autumn Thunderclap."

A Spring Pig. A Spring Thunderclap. An Autumn Thunderclap. We just can't wait to find out!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Can't predict your possible domestic, but as for China, I have felt all along our girls will be born in August. Don't know why...So I am with Ruthie, Autumn Thunderclap...Or maybe a gentle spring breeze!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Hysterical! You all won't care when he/she comes- it will just be so exciting!

We're down with colds this week- trying not to spread it around. Let's get together when we're well!

Laurie said...

So funny! I like spring pig!

Kim said...

That is so so cute! I hope they come soon!

Crissy said...

Cute! Hope it's soon! :)